Saturday, August 1, 2015

WEIGHT LOSS TIPS FOR WOMEN


The one thing i have always loved about women is their constant need to look as pretty as possible. And among most women, they consider being small as beautiful. Today am going to share with you a secret that will make you lose weight at the same time gain a perfect shape the popular "bikini shape". The secret is the venus factor. The Venus factor was created by a team of experts who among them where nutritionists, physiologists and just to mention a few. The venus factor provides you with an option of losing weight in areas you desire most. The end result is so awesome. 



Some of the weight tips from the venus factor.

It advises to eat fewer or no carbs in the evening. This is is an important way for the body to burn body fat. The explanation of this is simple, when carbs are available the body burns them for energy and neglects other forms of energy – i.e. body fat. By limiting or removing them from your diet in the evenings make the body break down fat for energy one will lose weight quickly
Adding some protein to every meal. Protein is important due to the fact that it breaks down making you feel full longer. The other advantage of protein is that it limits blood sugar levels by stimulating the release of glucogen. Glucagon is a hormone that helps prevents the body from turning blood sugar into fat.
I could go on mentioning all the tips but that would be consume most of the time you watch a video about the venus factor by clicking here.


Some of the testimonies of people that have used the venus factor.


"I have never seen such a friendly group of girls willing to help each other out."

Kelly Hancock - New York City, New York
Vital Stats: Age 26, weight lost 30 lbs., inches lost: 6" on waist, 5" on hips.
It’s still hard to accept that this is really how I look now. It takes some time to get used to your new body after a big transformation.
However, I am super happy with the way I look and am very proud of my body and my accomplishments.
In the past I didn’t look exactly the way I wanted and wasn’t able to keep the unwanted weight off. I would always gain and lose 20 pounds every year. It was depressing, frustrating and exhausting.
The Venus Factor Program is created in a smart, but simple to understand and follow way; it’s based on science and math, no BS.
The community is amazing too. I made so many friends there that I lost count; we talk all the time and hang out a lot.
Don’t waste another second and get on board and join us too.
The program will transform your body and if you have any questions you can ask me or some other girls on the forum for help and we will give you the best tips we know.




"My husband is the envy of his friends for essentially getting a "new" wife in mid-life!"
Roberta Saum, Gold Run, California
Vital Stats: Age 52, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 8" on waist, 10" on hips.
I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted.
It wasn’t until I found Venus Factor that I finally reshaped my body. I wasn’t very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasn’t really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, I completely changed my body and my whole life.
After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated.
I’m 50 and I’m in the leanness and best shape of my life. I’ so happy, I have never been happier.

To know more or join the the venus factor community click here

"The Venus Factor program ensures you have all the tools you need to reach the best shape you have ever been in."
Jannette Joly, Laval, Quebec
Vital Stats: Age 54, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 11" on waist, 10" on hips.
I am so grateful to John who is an amazing guy by the way, he’s the type of trainer that a trainer like me looks up to. It’s important to understand that a complete program like this one is very hard to find and making things easier to do is essential for success when you’re too busy with your own life, let professionals like John, Brad and his team (yes their team because they are also FANTASTIC responding practically within the hour for any inquiries) ENSURE you have ALL the tools you need to reach the BEST SHAPE you have ever been in your entire life and your only responsibility is commit to JUST DO IT no excuses, not with a program like Venus Factor that works no questions asked as long as you do it.

"Eight children in 12 years and I look and feel better than I ever have in my entire life!"

Sherah Taylor, Oregon
Vital Stats: Age 36, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 12" on waist, 7" on hips.
Eight children in 12 years and I look and feel better than I ever have in my entire life! I've always had the determination and willpower to exercise and eat right, but was never EVER able to see such unbelievable results until I found Venus. I pinch myself every day to see if I am dreaming...



To know more or join the the venus factor community click here



"At the beginning I doubted the program, but then I saw my after pictures I was sold. I will stick to the Venus program and I am not going to look for any other program anymore I have found what works, finally."

Brooke K.
I was pretty surprised when I saw my after pictures. I didn’t think I changed so much. The transformation was amazing.
You just don’t know how much you’ve improved until you compare your before and after pictures side by side.
At the beginning I doubted the program, but then I saw my after pictures I was sold. I will stick to the Venus program and I am not going to look for any other program anymore I have found what works, finally.







"Imagine my surprise when I discovered that with Venus all you had to do was eat less and lift heavy; I was hooked! I could still enjoy the things I loved (in moderation) and that was the icing on the cake for me."
Jenn C.
Vital Stats: Age 39, weight lost 25 lbs., inches lost: 7.5" on waist, 4" on hips.
Losing weight has been the story of my life and I was ready to begin a new chapter when I discovered the Venus Factor in September 2012. My journey with VI has been life changing; and I can honestly say that starting was the best decision I could have ever made for myself. In the beginning of 2012 I got caught up in the "eat more to weigh to less" movement and got fat. So imagine my surprise when I discovered that with VI all you had to do was eat less and lift heavy; I was hooked! Food has always been my downfall, to find a program where I didn't have to be so restrictive with my choices and I could still enjoy the things I loved (in moderation) was the icing on the cake for me. ESE and the VI workouts have played a major role in my new health and fitness lifestyle. I may not be at my VI ideal weight or metrics right now but I am confident that as long as I continue to trust the process and work towards my goals I will be at my VI ideal in no time.


To know more or join the the venus factor community click here



"When I found Venus it was like a light bulb went off. These tools have been phenomenal for my eating habits."
Tina Roman - Glendale, New York
Vital Stats: Age 39, weight lost 37 lbs., inches lost: 10" on waist, 8" on hips.
I got the results I wanted using the Venus program when nothing else seemed to be working.  The Venus Community was a huge part of that success.  You can ask a question at any time, and there's a Venus somewhere ready to offer support, encouragement and advice.  Just reading through the blogs and posts you see someone going through the same struggles you are.  The program is awesome on its own, but the women in the Community put it over the top!



These are just some of the few members that have benefited from the venus program. The program is available for trial and even when you make a purchase you have up to 180 days to ask your money back if you are not satisfied. The results may vary from person to person but it always works. Lose weight with us today. Start now

No comments:

Post a Comment